Motorcycle Parts and Accessories Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity in our busy parts and accessories department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and prides themselves on giving exceptional customer service. We are looking for a flexible candidate who displays a “can do” attitude with willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an automotive dealership and be familiar with using Electronic Parts Catalogues (E.P.C’s). Primarily for us, Suzuki, Yamaha, Triumph and Zero. Experience with the Catalyst “Platinum” dealer management software would be a distinct advantage.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Advising customers on the fitment and supply of motorcycle parts and accessories for both genuine and aftermarket parts.
- Taking cash and credit card payments.
- Merchandising and display of products.
- Process parts & accessory orders and returns.
- Load items onto stock.
- Update items for the website.
- Deal with online sales – Postage and packing.
- E-mail and text customers with progress reports on their order
- Liaising with the motorcycle sales dept and workshop to ensure maximum product sales and smooth running of the business.
- Full motorcycle licence.
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of the current motorcycle scene.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good time keeping.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
About the job:
- 5 Day working Week including weekends.
- Uniform provided.
- On and off-site training is provided.
- Competitive salary including commissions and bonuses.
- Great discount scheme.
- On site café.
Please attach your CV and apply for the position via e-mail to our parts manager firstname.lastname@example.org