I am 24+...

The rules for motorcycle and moped licences will change from 19 January 2013. Here's what you need to know...


The motorcycle you use for your test must:

→ Have a speedometer measuring speed in mph
→ Display L plates (‘L’ or ‘D’ plates in Wales) on the front and rear
→ Be insured, taxed and roadworthy and have no engine warning lights showing
→ Be suitable for the test you’re taking

Once you have passed you will get a Category A Licence. This allows you to ride any size motorcycle

MCIAC GOLD Acreditation LOGO